Thursday, July 13, 2006

1, 2, 3, 4.......

Breathe.

This whole car situation is raising my blood pressure. I find myself clenching my jar and furrowing my brow. LOL- she is giving me wrinkles.

Today when I came in from work, I went in put down my bags and then went back out for a notebook. She was in the hallway heading up the stairs. She called out my name in a tone that indicated she was "not pleased." This is being nice.

I reminded myself that I am not allowing myself to be dragged into any bickering or arguing. I am going to let the professionals handle the situation. I kept walking toward the door. She then YELLED my name. There is no nice way to put it. She was demanding I stop and respond to her. I stopped, took a breathe and turned around. Her attitude in a split second told me she was P'd off. I responded sharply, "WHAT?" I did not mean to be sharp- but her facial and body language took my stress level right back up. I hate when I allow my buttons to be pushed. If you can't control your own emotions, how can you expect to succeed in life?

Was she trying to bully and intimidate me? She let me know she had been contacted by her insurance company this morning. Angry pause and an attempt to stare me down. When I did not respond she added they had an appointment to come out and check out the damage to her vehicle. I let her know that they were making me go to them and my appointment was next week AND that I had to take time off from work. In a dripping with sarcasm voice responded that that was too bad. End of conversation.

I think she thinks that because she scrubbed the paint off with a Brillo pad that there is no evidence and I should back off. I think she may have been drunk when she left the note on my door apologizing and admitting she hit my car or she thinks I lost it. She can think again.

The bumper has clear evidence of being scrubbed and scratches. I also have my evidence taken the day of the incident. It will clearly show she tampered with evidence. I do have a sick feeling that the insurance company is going to deny the claim. They have been known to use any excuse to get out of paying. I will then have to file in small claims court. I'll do it too. I hate when someone maliciously evades responsibility.

I need to discuss a different topic this one is getting to me.

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home