Sunday, July 09, 2006

Looking forward July 10th-16

My goals for this week are:

1)Fill my paperwork out each day and turn in within 24 hrs. Timesheets included.

2) pack my lunch each day

3) sign up for my CEU class

4) Make contact with girl who hit my car.

5) Make contact with SOMEONE about my SD. All of their voicemails say they will contact you within 48hrs. if they are on vacation for the 4th, then their voicemail should say so. I want to get this SD paperwork rolling. The sooner I get the final talley and all of the paperwork back, the sooner I can start paying it off. Right now it is one my highest goals.

6)research whether it would be wiser to fix up my old work car or my cute car.

7) Reduce the amount of snacks and sodas I consume.

8) Remember to attend my supervision on Tuesday. I need this for my licensure.

9) Organize my Licensure material and complete more self study CEU's This is critical for my job and licensure.

10) When I receive my mileage check, add all of it to stupid debt fund. This should be a few hundred dollars. ( the next mileage check will be for August gas, ins and some toward repairs.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home