Sunday, July 02, 2006

July Goals

Here are my goals for July:
1)Show up early at work and turn in paperwork daily
2)Follow daily schedule
3)complete ALL daily paperwork by end of day
4)Complete all folow ups in 24hrs
5)Turn in time sheets FIRST thing every second Monday
6)Have ALL of my Stupid Debt paperwork completed and submitted
7)Set aside an additional $300 toward stupid debt ($3000- $30 - $300= $2770)
8)Clean and organize LR
9)Take my lunch 4 out of 5 days each week.
10)Organize a solid work wardrobe for current size and next one down

Note the priority is WORK- that is what brings in the money I fret over and without WORK I would definitley be fretting more. I am not slacking at work and there are no problems, except psy-co-worker. Work is a priority and my performance should reflect this priority.

I had many more items on my list but I set a limit of 10 items and I am sticking with them. I tend to overload myself. I am already looking at Goals for August. By the way, Where did half this year go?? Not mention half of my life. It all seems to just be flying by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home