Sunday, June 25, 2006

Another Step in The Right Direction

I emailed the woman in charge of assisting me with my Stupid Debt. I will give her 48 hrs as her voicemail indicates to respond. In the mean time, I decided to be proactive. I filled out as much of the forms as I could without the misssing information. I discovered that out of 16 pages, I have completed 10 pages. On the remaining 6 pages, I filled out what I could. I highlighted one spot that I wanted to ask specific questions about when I speak with her. Since all the pages are numbered, I decided to pull pages with blanks and place them on top. I put a big spring clip on the whole package as I would hate to lose a page when I am this close.

I also decided my two points of focus for the week are doing exceptionally well at work and completing this package of information. All else can slide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home