Wednesday, June 21, 2006

June 21st - Saved money

What did I do to save money today?? I invested the time to put up window coverings in my kitchen. Quit snickering.

I do think it was a fair investment of $2.25 and 30 minutes. I pulled the blinds all the way up. I unfolded an emergency blanket purchased from Walmart. I tacked the sheet of Mylar up so that it covered the window and lowered the blind. I hade enough left over to cover most of the second window. I decided to leave the botttom of the second window uncovered as I raise that window from time to time. I may cover it completely if I have enough left over from covering the Bedroom windows.

The emergency blanket is made of Mylar and is silver on both sides.
They are found in camping equipment at your local Wal-Mart for $1.98.
I also discovered it is thin enough that you can see out if you are close to the window. They do let in some light but not a whole lot. We will see how it goes. I also decided that I should tape all the way around the window by winter to save on heating cost. I need to get 2 more emergency blankets.

I like this experiment so far. The silver sheen should reflect a great deal of the sunshine resulting in a cooler home and less shocking power bill. The sheet of mylar itself also adds to my privacy. I saved additionally by not needing to put up actual curtains in the kitchen. The blinds are sufficent and they cover the Mylar efficiently- so I have privacy, cooling and savings on Widow treatments. Seems good so far.

3 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://mikehyqesi.freewebportal.com/witose.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://byqicoze.freewebportal.com/katihi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

 
At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I started take up real money.
It's all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home