Friday, June 09, 2006

Why Blog?
I have spent the last week reading PF blogs. I found them motivating and found myself saying, " I bet if I published my journey, I would accomplish more." I thrive on personal accountability and feedback from like minded community members. I don't always heed the advice or even agree BUT I do appreciate the feedback. You never know where the next great stepping stone will come from.
I decided to take the plunge and become a blogger.
( this not anywhere near my original Introductory Post. After is was lost, I completely forgot it.)
What Do I Aspire to Accomplish?
  • Financial Security for myself
  • To be able to assist my sisters as NEEDED ( one is special needs- the other... well sometimes she can just be an idiot with her head in the sand- but I love her and she has helped me out as she has been able to over the years.)

Baby Steps Needed to Accomplish Aspirations
  1. Fully Funded Emergency Account ( EF)- currently $900/$1000
  2. Pay off Credit Card ( CC) 4,700
  3. Pay off Mortgage/ sell house only owe $16,000 at this time
  4. Pay off/make right a really stupid error in Judgement ( Stupid Debt) $5000
  5. Pay ER Dr's Bill $150
  6. Obtain Master's level degree
  7. Pay for charged tires on one of my cars ( two cars, both paid for) $500
  8. Develope personally effective long term Finacial Plan
  9. Become more approriate to a healthy long term relationship. I know I initially wouldn't want someone with my financial baggage. So if I don't want those traits in a mate then I feel I should cultivate the same responsibility in myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home