Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sunday June 25th

How did I do today?
Not that bad. I did not drive or eat out today. I am currently making spaghetti for dinner which I will eat with a nice salad. I bought the boxed salad the other day for .89. It should yield two meals.
I gathered items to donate to my church's T&T. That will yield a small tax deduction and clear space in my apartment. I also boxed up items for a YS with my sister.
My sister and I discussed our Christmas spending. We set a limit for each other a little lower than we spend on others. We discussed plans to further cut the out of pocket expesenses of gifts for the other people on out lists.I personally am nearly done with all my Christmas shopping. I need to complete my gift for my dad and then I am almost completely done.
As for my three sisters. I have to redeem one more payout at a website and that one is complete. She will be receiving $50 in GC's from the chain that owns the Macoroni Grill. She loves them :) I need to wrap the gifts for my other two sisters and I should be done with them also. :)
I also worked on my mileage POA and budget. I am curently using my mileage to supplement my income. Not in a completely irresponsible manner though. I use it to cover ALL auto related expenses. Since my Stupid Debt is my next goal, I am working on squeezing an additional $200 a month out of the mileage to put toward the debt. I am very serious about erasing this amount from my life and the sooner I pay it off, the sooner I can get back on track toward wealth. It has to be bad irregardless and the longer I take the worse the impact of these mistakes. I WANT THEM GONE. " I am a gazelle!" ....hmmm nice title for a new article series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home