Sunday, June 25, 2006

Updated 2006 goals

  1. Grow closer to God- This is important to me on many levels and you can't beat HIS retirement plan. :)
  2. Emergency Fund baby step of $1000- Done :)
  3. Pay off Stupid Debt of $5000 and catch up a serious obligation related to Stupid Debt
  4. Establish a cleaning routine. I like the Flylady and her Flyzones.
  5. Know I am giving 100% at work and that it is noticed and appreciated
  6. Roll over my old 401K to my new company AND contribute at the maximum matched contribution.
  7. Develope an effective plan for advancing my career and income
  8. Establish everyday routines to live an organized life.
  9. Maximize my health and minimize my weight. A size 18 is the goal by end of the year.
  10. Build a firm foundation of knowledge on sensible and realistic investing.

I ahve also been giving some thought to 2007's goals. Here are a few:

  1. Continue my journey in the right direction with God
  2. Obliterate my CC debt
  3. Continue to improve and maintain my health. I have a health issue that really needs adressing. This year I will resolve it.
  4. Increase my contribution toward my retirement. I would like to be contributing 25% of my net income.
  5. Build my EF to 3 months of expenses- All the easier if I continue to decrease my expenses.
  6. Develope a long term romantic relationship
  7. Live an organized existance
  8. Advance my career.
  9. Complete initial electrolysis- Something just for me :)
  10. Increase my income by a minimum of 10%
  11. Be beautiful- Hey, I never said I wasn't vain.
  12. A POA in effect for aquiring my next vehicle- That little car with the damage is just going to have to suck it up along with my pride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home