Monday, July 10, 2006

I AM a Gazelle

I have dilly dallied enough on this blog. Time to FOCUS!

Number one Gazelle project. Is Paying off Stupid Debt ( SD )

What have I done today?

* Decided to forego my monthly haircut ( $15 to the SD kitty- so far total is $50)

* packed a lunch for tomorrow- ham and cheese sandwiches plus a granola bar and a buddy bar in case I forget breakfast. NO EXCUSES

* Put a big fill and freeze icepack in my cooler- ( not frozen, it is my backup for the office freezer. I will swap this and the waterbottles I freeze out until there is more room in the freezer)

* set rice aside to soak. Monday Dinner is stir-fry from what is on hand. I checked the fridge and I have plenty of fixings

* Decided to sell my Blue tooth headset NIP- It came free with the cell phone I purchased for work
Rounded up an entire carload of items already for my family's yardsale.

* Completed about 20 emails for Mypoints- I also sent my sister an invitation to join. We have discussed this and she wants to earn free gift certificates. This way I get additional points for referring her to Mypoints.) After earning enough for my dad's Christmas, I am going to use the next few gift certificates for personal expenses. ( gas mostly and then groceries. I may even try try trading a $20 or $25 gift certificate to Walmart for a haircut from my hairdresser. I am also considering a trade off. My dad gives my sister Cash to buy my Christmas presents- If I have enough Gift cards, we nay use them and she can reimburse me the cash. We will see how this plays out.)

*Decided to just do desert instead of the full meal with the women I eat out with each month.- ( savings of $20) We go out this Tuesday.

* I am firmly committed to using ONLY the $60 I have allocated for gas this week. I will drive the old work car to work today as it has plenty of gas and it is my office day- The likelihood of my driving around today is small. MPG should not be a big issue.)

Today's total in the SD Kitty is $50 to date.

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home