Thursday, January 18, 2007

Day 35- Did Good

Wednesday at work, I did HUGE! One of my patients needed the city so take care of a situation. From the Mayor's office to the city council, i was told. " Not our problem." I can't go into details but it was definately a situation that put my patient in imminent danger. I even called the state attorney generqals office. Just when I was about to give up hope, I prayed. 5 minutes later the Mayor's office called. They were going to take care of the situation. I asked about the time frame. The said. "TODAY." YEAH!!! Maybe my bosses will appreciate me a little more because basicaly, I accomplished the impossible.... correction, I asked God to accomplish the impossible and HE delivered ASAP.

I also did well on my budget today. I did not eat out or buy anything outside of gas for my car. I even got the gas at the discount gas station YEAH ME!!! I was able to add $1.50 to my qtr challenge EF jar. hopefully by the end of the month I will be able to begin the $500 qtr challenge for 2007.

I need to get back to my paperwork- gotta protect my most lucrative asset (job).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home