Monday, January 08, 2007

Baby Steps Monday

Today went ok, I hit my mileage goal for the day. I aim for 100 miles a day or better. I ate out one time. I forgot my lunch bag and had to grab a bite. Not only that but I skipped breakfast. I was starving. I spent a little over $3. That was three dollars I could have sent to debt :( I did refrain from eating anything else until I got home.

I did make it to the bank. I cashed three checks for a total of $1296. $800 came out right away to refund my BEF. $300 came out to pay my car insurance in full in April. I have $196. That will cover gas and cigarettes for the next two weeks. Actually, 2 1/2 weeks. I am just going to make it fit. Sacrifices can be good for the soul.

While I was at the bank, I checked my deposit. It appears I have enough to send an extra $1000 to my CC balance. After depositing my check this Friday. I may even be able to make that $1500. That would be a nice chunk out that debt. It would also free up money that was covering interest so that it can be applied to principle. SWEEEET!

I finally received my refund from Best Buy. Have I mentioned, lately, That I hate that place. Tuesday I need to stop by the bank and deposit that check. Hmmmm.... After depositing that check, I could absolutely handle a one time draft of $1500 from my checking account to put toward my cc bill.

Confession time: I was signed up for an ice skating class that was scheduled to begin 1/8/07. Total cost after ice time, tuition and gas was right at $300. I decided last minute to forgo the class. I am focused gazelle intense on paying this debt off by 4th of July.

I also rescheduled a doctor's appintment. I am going to research further exactly how much out of pocket expense I will have and how to best maximize whatI do have to spend out of pocket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home