Saturday, January 06, 2007

Day 22- Getting on track

Ok, I did not reach my 2006 goals. I did make progress. That's good. I could have done better than I did but at least I did better than I have before.

I am still $30 shy of my EF goal for 2006. I am going to keep on umtil I reach it and then start my 2007- $500 in quarters goal.

My computer died a terrible death. :::a moment of silence:::
I bought the cheapest one they had at Best Buy. it did not even have enough memory to run Windows. That is a damn shame. I took it back and I am waiting on a refund check now.

When that check arrives it is going back in the bank. I am making do with my work laptop. My employer allows us to use our work laptops for personal use outside of work. I am working on a way to save up for a new computer without touching my savings or my budget. I think I will hold out as long as possible.

I blew my Baby EF on daily expenses because I did not take the time to cash my paycheck- lost my license too. I know it is here somewhere. I just have to find it.

So this week I am cashing my last paycheck and stashing the $800 BACK IN WITH THE $200 i DID NOT BLOW. I'll take the rest for this month's expenses and go forward with my next paycheck on Friday.

I am still aiming to be debt free by this 4th of July. I have started dating again and found I was not focusing on MY PRIORITIES. No more of that. Debt free is my priority and will continue to be so. I will manage with what I have or just do with out or forgo an activity that is not in my budget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home