Sunday, October 29, 2006

Today we had our company picnic. We also had the handing out of Nicorette Patches.When they handed out the patches I was the ONLY person taking part. Then one more person joined up last minute.

The company has not come out with concrete written criteria. At first we heard they were sponsoring the whole thing. Then today they said one month.Then a little later in the day they said the ywere sponsoring one month then negotiating from there. A little later.... the owner said they were sponsoring us for two months. I wish I knew the whole story.

Anyway... I am quitting smoking. That is $1500 a year I will NOT be spending. That is the same as a $3000 raise. I am setting my Quit Date for November 1st. That is also All Saint's Day.

My mantra is, " I am no longer a smoker. The impact on my financial future and my health is muti-fold. I will be an independent and healthy old lady."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home