Sunday, October 15, 2006

Day 78

I have eaten all my meals at home today. I have found the source of a much needed detergent making ingredient ( also the basis of Oxyclean- who knew?) at a great price. I was unable to find it locally at any price until today. So I will be making my own detergent soon. not real soon because I still have a huge stockpile of detergent.


I even worked on my spending plan for 2007. I discovered it is a good thing I started early. 2007 will be a challenging year. Noticing those specific challenges inspires me to do better this year.

My spending plan for 2007 covers my monthly bills and and no real splurges. The spending plan may look bleak right now, but it is do-able and has room for improvement. Improvements include rounding up enough cash through extra efforts to pay off CC, stop smoking and selling my house.

I am gearing up to quit smoking as I type. Besides being nasty, what better inspiration than to see what else I could do with the $1500 each year. That $1500 could come right back out of my spending plan and go right toward paying off a credit card or even a nice vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home