Friday, October 27, 2006

Day 90- My New Coach Purse and Musings

While out working today, I took my lunch break at a little thrift store where I found a COACH purse for $1. It looks new and has the prequisite serial numbers. Score!
***
Today I returned the loaned tools and EGR valve to the auto store. I ended up with a $65 return. YEAH!
*****
Time to make a confession. I did a little shopping this week. I bought about $50 worth of stuff. Some I needed and most was just stuff. :( I am a sucker for office supplies.

A positive note is that so far I have resisted buying an embroidery machine. Although I may not choose to resist if the price is low enough on Black Friday.

I am working on a POA for using the machine to make money. I decided that since I want one, then I need it to pull it's own weight. That is an expensive toy to have. I am researching the macines, patterns available and the cost of the thread and other supplies.

Just because I reallly, realllly want it does not mean I am going to get it. But I think with a little research and determination, I can do this.Although there is still the issue of the funds for the initial purchase price. supplies and all will come to about $600. That is a sobering number. Because I would have to sell about $1000 worth of merchandise to be happy.