Friday, November 10, 2006

Day 104- Following Up on SD Resolution

I stated I would wait until October 31st to follow up on my SD handler and I did. I sent off an email regarding the issue. I heard NADA. I emailed her again yesterday. I received my email back as " no such email". That Pissed me off!

I got on the phone today and got the royal run-around. I was promised a phone call by the end of the day. NADA! I call the oversight department and notified them of my ventures in NADA-LAND. I hope somebody gets a fire lit under them. I have the funds and NO statements to send in with my payments. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't you know it. If I did not have the money they would be harrassing me to no end and I would be receiving statements and notices left and right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home