Tuesday, October 31, 2006

day 94- WOW, My Efforts Have Been Noticed

After three attempts to notify NCN of my update from October 13th, I finally got word to him. You know the one- the update where I mentioned SAVING $5000 to pay off my stupid debt

Here is what he had to say:

SavyBudget,
YAY! Awesome. I'm so glad that you reached your goal! Would you be willing
to do a quick write up for the Network about your goal, how long it took, how
you were able to reach it, and what role the Network played (if any) in your success? That
would be awesome! You can just send it to me by replying to this email. Let me know
and I'll post your new, completed chart once I hear back from you..
You rock!

What an honor! I would love to do a quick write up. Hopefully it will be a better job than my recent blogging.

First off I want to say a huge thanks to No Credit Needed Network. I love seeing my pie chart fill up. I also love competing against certain other people who are paying off debt. NCN doesn't pit it's members against each other- I do that myself from the comfort of my own computer chair.

Which brings up one of my most successful techniques. I play games. I will set a goal and see how quick I can reach the goal. I play sub games, like my infamous EF jar, the one everyone heres about all the time.

When NCN post my write up I will link it righ here.

1 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger NCN said...

SB,
Check Monday and your update will be posted! It will be the last one I do, so it will be on the top of the page! You rock...

(what was the problem with the update? was it the form? i'm working on that)

NCN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home