Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Day 33- CC Milestone

Today my $1550 payment is credited to my CC. $50 covers last months interest and then some. The $1500 is directly off the principle. YEAH!! My balance is now $4000 ( a little less). After this months auto pay, the monthly payment is set at $550.

Work is still very touchy at this minute. I am seriously considering looking elsewhere for employment. I have checked the want ads and while my job is not listed, I am keeping options open. I do not want to find myself in such deep doo doo that I have NO job or have to take a serious cut in pay.

Another thing on my mind is the fact that my lease is coming up for renewal. The building also recently sold to new owners. I knew exactly how much my rent was going up before the sale ( 5%). Now the whole thing is up in the air. My rent was scheduled to go up to $617. Now, I have no idea how much to plan for my rent budget. I will probably only get a 30 day notice of the change , if that long. That will not give me long to find a new place if they are ridiculous in the increase. Right now, I am on a wait and see situation.

1 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A $1550 credit card payment is fantastic! Well done! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home