Thursday, January 11, 2007

Day 27- Reaching for my potential

I get so discouraged and dissapointed in myself at times.

The meeting with my boss went, "ok." At this point I am not in serious trouble. I am at the point where there is potential for trouble though. I was honest and upfront. I laid out where I am and what I had planned to correct it. I also laid out the plan I had in place to add accountability and ensure this is issue does not come up again. He is a great guy. He stayed firm and serious but he did not give me any punitive measures. I think he is aware that I am not bad, just a little overwhelmed. God, help me, I even admitted out loud, " I have trouble asking for help."


Budget watch: I did fair. I only purchased 2 $1 burgers when I went out to check on a client ( on my way home) last night. sigh.... I had food, I just needed comfort food. It is an improvement over my past. I would have gotten a full combo and a milkshake.

A bad note: I did not accumulate any mileage today. I was grounded to the office to work on files. I will be grounded again today. My plan is to get in this morning and knock out the last bit and get moving to clients. I could possibly finish up the ones I was planning to see Wedesday and the ones I planned on visiting today. I would be caught up with a minimum of mileage loss.

I need all the mileage I can honestly get. I use what is left over after auto expenses to pay on my CC.

I did get a good night's sleep last night, it should help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home