Friday, January 12, 2007

Day 29- One Direction or the Other

I am either going backwards or forwards. Hmmm... I choose forward. It has been a week from heck. I am in trouble at work and I just found out my apartment building sold but no one told me about it. Everyone else received a notice of propert management change.... EXCEPT ME!

I had some trouble with the lanlord a little while back due to that drunk chic who hit my car. He acted psycho and I remained calm. It appears he may have decided to have me outed from the building. CRAP!! Just what I need moving right now. My lease is up for renewal in March. The new lease is supposed to start in March. Maybe it was just a clerical error. I'll be on the lookout for a new place just in case. maybe a new move would be good for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home