Saturday, September 23, 2006

Day 56- Work, Work, Work

In a few minutes I leave to visit a few patients. I still have about 30 patients to see before end of business next Friday. Ugh

Oh well, it will increase my mileage check and make my life next week much easier. There is some crap going on at work and it is not looking good.

You know the kind. The company starts expanding faster than they keep up and in an effort to maximize the input to the owners pocket, salaried people are being given more and more work with no increase in compensation and more criticism since "it's only a few new patients and there are three of you." Multiply that times ten for the month and it is no longer a few patients and most of the new ones are WAY out there, some of them 80 plus miles from the office.

I am determined to shine during all of this. I am focusing more and using organizational tools to make the most of my time. Tonight when I get home, I will hold a massive cooking session. This will enable me to have ready to eat meals without needing to eat out. I realize that all the extra money I make with mileage can be easily swallowed up by one trip through the drive thru.The idea is to get ahead not wear myself so there is nothing left to enjoy in life.

Tommorow, I will go see my patient that is the furthest out. her family wants at least a half day besides the hour and a half drive. Under her circumstances, I am willing to work with her.It is a sad case with life long circumstances that would make you break down and weep to hear.

Time to run

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home