Friday, September 22, 2006

Day 55- SD Update

I made a nice little deposit to my SD account. I deposited $1490. My balance is currently $2897.83. I only need $2102.17 and I will be done with this debt.

I also had contact with the representative handling my debt processing. UGHHH She emailed me back after two weeks. Well really a month! I emailed her once and then after two weeks i fwrded the sent copy to her. I was letting her get the hint that she needed to reply and I had verification of the first request for information.

She verified that she had received my processing package. And stated she had been out of the office sick with a sore throat ( for a month?). But she now needed additional information ( information she had supposedly requested previously but never received phhhht) from a third party. :::::::::::::::tapping fingers in an impatient manner:::::::::

The only reason I have not gone off on them is that initially the delay was my fault. Now it seems they are dragging the resolution out as long as I did. I did give them the honest reason for my delay. If I do not have the payoff paperwork in my hands by the time I finish raising the needed money THEN I am going off on them.

According to my calculations, I should have the entire amount by Thanksgiving. That would be a good cause to give thanks, if I sent out the checks to pay off that debt just before Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home