Sunday, September 10, 2006

Day 42- Small Things and New Things

Check out new addition to my blog. It is in the lower portion on the right hand side of my blog. I love it. For those wondering, the "Financial Empowerment" is the point where I feel I will be debt free with the possible exception of my mortgage and I will be stepping off into wealth building.

I won't be financially independent but I will definately be taking steps in that direction. Goal is for July 27th 2007. August1st 2007 is going to be a very good day.

So far today has been ok. I received two Burt's Bees products that I can add to gift stash and they were free.I am thinking they will go in a cute large glass mug with a few other items, some candy and wrapped in cellephane with a bow.

I also recived some free ornaments. Some I will use to embellish gift packages. They are sooo cute and in excellent shape. Again, Free!

I deposited my paycheck this Friday and brought home the mileage portion. That was over $600. After deducting this month's and last month's car insurance, gas money for the month ( in envelopes), and my misc money ( $50 for unexpected purchases), I have $245 to put toward stupid debt. I will need to make that deposit this week. A nice plus is that when my car insurance bill comes in, I already have the cash to pay for it.

I have eaten at home all this weekend and so far have not even driven the car once. :)

I found a free item on Craig's list. I will be picking it up today as I go out and check on a few clients.

It seems tonight I will be pulling an all-nighter to get all of my paperwork finished. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! Being employed is an intergal cog in my debt free plan.

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home