Saturday, August 19, 2006

Day 21- Another no Spending Day

Not only was it a no spend day, it was a pretty good day. I attended the free seminar with my two coworkers.

I received a door prize that I can re-gift. It was a very nice fine china coffee cup with Laura Ashley stationary and candy. I took my lunch but there was no need to even touch it. They served a tremendous amount of substantial snacks.

I received another prize that will make my stocking stuffers for two sisters. It was an all-a-round success. Well, at least it is better than several of the last few days I have experienced.

I did have some success last night making flour tortillias from scratch. I am trying to use up what I have in the cabinets and refrain from spending cash for groceries.

And I have 18 of the 125 qtrs I need to reach my goal for the EF deposit. That challenge that seemed a little too challenging seems to be coming along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home