Friday, August 18, 2006

Day 20- A no spend day

I did very well today. I did not spend anything. I was able to put $1 in the EF jar. That little jar is filling up nicely. I have decided on a little challenge for the rest of the month that I will outline a little later.

I and two coworkers are attending a seminar tomorrow. While it is a Saturday, I am not complaining. I will receive 5 CEU hrs and the whole thing is FREE. Let's see, I have 18 hrs already. This 5 will make it 23. I need 30 in 23 more months. That leaves 7 more hrs to accumulate before my license is up for renewal again. I am doing pretty good as far as accumulating them for free. 7 more free in less than 2 years should be pretty easy.

One of the ladies is having her birthday on the same day. I have challenged myself to raiding my gift stash and arranging a nice birthday gift for her. I am also considering baking a cake for others in attendance. We'll see how it goes.

Back to my EF jar challenge. I currently have $30.50 in my EF jar. I want to deposit $80 to bring my total of $320 up to $400. I need $49.50 to accomplish this goal. I would have to save at least $1 - 125 times before the end of the month. That means I need to put almost 11 qtrs a day in the EF jar. The numbers don't add up even for a challenge. That makes it even more challenging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home