Sunday, August 06, 2006

My Very Very Best Money Saving Tip

No Credit Needed: Your Very, Very Best Money Saving Tips

This is a great blog. The owner even works with others to chart their progress I have my very own chart that is being updated as I write.

NCN is accepting submissions of your very very best money saving tip.I of course thought of several. Alas, when I read other entries each one was already mentioned. Sigh

I thought I would check out a list that a friend posted long ago on a AOL board.I have been referencing for years. Then it hit me. My very very best tip is to listen to others working toward the same ,learn and gain support from them . Which in my opinion is what this project and the blogs are doing.

We can all have our tips we discovered on our own but when we tie all the knowledge together, sift through and use what we can, we all come out ahead. I love learning from all of you and I hope I share something that helps someone else along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home