Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Day 5- 18 hrs in 45 minutes :)

Well I pulled it off. I took advantage of the fact that the CEU's I earned were the day before the deadline. 2 days after the deadline, I relogged on and took the courses all over again. This time it took 45 minutes. And I have a whopping 18hrs toward license renewal.

When I paid, I took note that the site allowed you to take the test as many times as you want. I took the courses for this year's renewal. Then when the rollover date occurred and I was allowed to accumulate hours again, I did.

We are only limited to duplicating courses in the same renewal period. I am now in my next renewal period. So the courses are new to the accumulation period. I am also over the halfway point to having all the hours I need to renew again next year, at no additional cost.

How's that ?Single Ma ? I think that is good for $1.25 ( .25 for each course) in the EF jar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home