Sunday, July 30, 2006

Day 2

I know that day #1 posted as Sunday, but it was really Saturday when I wrote it so today is really truly #2

So far I have only spent $1.75. But that will change in a little bit as I need to go out for cigarettes and soda. I did get good news. I made $13.25 at my sister's yardsale. Not much but every bit helps. When that get deposited, along with the $1146 from insurance, I should have a grand total of $1486.25 totward stupid debt. That's nearly $1500 in case you did not notice.

I like seeing this Stupid Debt rolling along toward completion. At this rate I will be free of Stupid Debt by the end of the year. It will be such a load off my mind.

I have also noticed that the more I put in, the more I am inspired to put in. After paying this off, I should be able to clear my CC debt by spring 2007.

That will only leave my mortgage, which will hopefully be gone by the end of the year also. The house is up for sale CHEAP. When the house sells it should actually pay off all other debt. It would be nice to knock out all debt in one swoop. It would only take the house selling. Please house, SELL!

I went through a box I had set aside and found a few things to sell plus a nice cool linen dress I can wear to work on my field days. There was also a t-shirt for sleeping, pair of shorts I should be wearing again soon, and a white linen dress I can wear next summer. All are money savers if I utilize them. I plan to utilize them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home