Thursday, August 03, 2006

Day 6- NW update, added to SD account

Over all, it was not a bad day. I got off work on time. That was good.
I paid my rent. I deposited my paycheck. I deposited one of the insurance checks.That was a deposit of $1066.58 toward my Stupid Debt. I was able to add $1 to my EF jar. I also received another deodorant sample in the mail. At this rate, I won't have to buy any deodorant for the rest of the year. I'll take that savings.

The second emergency fund is only at $320. The jar held $70 last time I made a deposit. I am going to shake that jar until it holds an extra $10.I want the EF to sit at $400 next time I make a deposit.

I need to shake other things up and fill that jar faster. Triple payoff in that. I save more to pay of SD, I build better habits, and my EF grows.

I would have deposited the other insurance check BUT I cashed the $80 check (car rental) to cover gas Monday, when I was not able to get to the bank. I did take this out of gas money ( mileage). I just need to deposit it. At least when I make the deposit, I can make a new update to my debt payoff.

Unfortunately, after taking out the $100 I spent on CEU courses ( face to face classes), $80 for the ins check ( where did most of it go??), I am left with $152 for gas until the end of the month. I may need to pull from the next mileage check. And that check, isn't going to be very big anyway.

This week I worked in the office 3 days with very little mileage. Tomorrow is the last day of the week and the last day on this mileage check. I am going to get up early and book it all day. I need to tack on as many extra miles as I can. I need to pack a lunch and beverages along with that. Luckily, I am booked solid for the following mileage check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home