Friday, September 01, 2006

Day 34- Beat down, But Not Out

I cannot believe I saw 12 patients yesterday. That was close to 300 miles in one day and some serious hotfooting it. Why??? Because I had to. They had us in the office the first 4 days of the month. And then one case took up all of one week and most of another. I still saw about 50 patients. Sheeze.

At least my bosses were grateful. I would have been hacked off if they had not even verbalized it. They also knew I was trying to head out of town so when another emergency came up at the last minute they did not even bother me, they called in someone else. DANG- I have never had a boss show so much respect for my time . I need to remember to write up a positive report and send it in to be put in her file.

I also received a praise report from a client. That I hope was put into writing and placed in my permanent file. All of those praise reports add up come raise time. Still, next week is going to be a PITA. I am way behind in my paperwork and time sheets are do FIRST thing Tuesday.

Gotta run, I still need to drop off the cell phones for return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home