Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Day 24

It wasn't a bad day but it was hectic. I do currently have 44/125 qtrs for this month's challenge. That is about a third of the way. I still have 9 days and a lot of opportunities. This real challenge may come to complete fruition.

I tried cleaning a skirt that had color bled on it from a pair of red pants- looks like NO dice. :( Just for sport, I am soaking and giving it a try.

I was bad again today. I bought a soda and a hamburger, $4. I did eat breakfast at home and a poptart for lunch. I also made an interesting concoction. I cooked the last half of a box of spaghetti, can of water chestnuts, drained can of crush tomatoes, sliced green olives, shredded chicken and a half bottle of Rasberry vinegrette. Dang, it is good!

I also completed my first attempt at Hummus. While it is not bad, I look forward to future results.

2 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Single Ma said...

I'm impressed that you actually keep up and monitor every purchase you make every single day. Even if you're a bad girl, at least you know where your money is going.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Casper said...

Thanks, Single Ma. It does help me to keep track. Some days it inspires me. Some days it depresses me. Some days I am encouraged because I see improvement. It is definately a journey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home