Monday, August 21, 2006

Day 22- 3 Steps forward- 2 Steps Back

I made a little progress today and I discovered I am sliding back.

I made pasta salad for lunches this week. I even stretched it with a can of diced tomatoes.
I cooked a frozen "turkey entree" for meals this week.
I ate ramen noodles for dinner. I do like them and every so often they are not too bad.
I repaired a skirt - my hips destroyed the seam yesterday.
I repaired a blue blouse- the button had fallen off
I repaired a wonderfully fluffy and comfy towel- The hem came out
I sucessfully washed a dry clean only suit. YEAH

Not only did I discover my hips are spreading and I am a cow,I checked my cell minutes.I am already over 100 minutes over my 1000. I have to confess. I did this last month. For 2 months in a row, I am facing a cell phone bill way over $100. I just learned how to check my minutes and I will need to put my phone on hold until the beginning of the next billing period. :(


I am also having a terrible time finding a new apartment. My current landlord is being a total jerk and has finally crossed the line with his behavior.

Ending on an upnote: I have 28 of the 125 needed qutrs to meet my August Challenge.

2 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Single Ma said...

Back sliding is normal. As long as you recognize the behavior, it'll be easier to get back up and try again.

tsk, tsk, tsk with that cell phone though. LOL

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Casper said...

As always you are encouraging others.

I have no excuse on the cell phone. I did it all on my own. I should have been monitoring it all along. I'll do better this next month. Today is the first day of the new billing period.

I couldn't turn it off until the new cycle because I work in Hospice. Ughh- I could feel the dollar signs racking up each with each new call.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home