Thursday, August 24, 2006

Day 26- Sometimes Busy is Good

I have been so busy lately that I have not had time to spend. The no spending part is great for my budget and SD reduction plan but the level of busy I have been is tiring.

More positive notes: The EF jar is piling up. I currently have I am getting more in the habit of cooking all meals from home. The hummus I made was not all bad. it's not as good as I have had before but it will suffice and I'll get better. My job is still enjoyable. Overall, my coworkers are great and supportive. But I have been stuck in the office 2 days and that is not helping my mileage check at all.

I have also made a hard decision. I have decided to charge everything for the next few months. I need to finish paying off the SD before I move. The move alone could cause haywire with my mail and getting the payments in and receiving the verifications. I am set on getting this out of the way once and for all by the end of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home