Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Day 38- Back From a Long Weekend

I am back from a long weekend.

Here is the update:

I am $77 richer. Not the $300 I was aimimg at but better than a fat lip. I will be doing this with my sister for the next few months. All proceeds will be directed toward the prioritized debt.

I was able to get rid of some clutter. I was able to move some of my other belongings to storage ( free). I got a brand new rubber maid hamper/ trash can with a flip lid ( free). I received 2 bottles of Ivory handwashing ( laundry) detergent ( free).

I bought an adorable Asian parasol for $2. I have been wanting one and it was brand new.

I stopped at a bent and dent and picked up a few great deals. I did not stock up as I am trying to clear out the pantry. I was able to purchase spaghetti at .25 a box. Too bad there were only two. I bought a box of snack crackers (45 packages of 6) for 6.00. That averaged out to less than .15 for each one. Lemaon bars as a treat, .50 for 6.

I normally buy these for snacks when I am working so I know I saved a big chunk of change right there. The secondary savings was that I will not need to run into a store to pick one up. That will cut out a lot extras bought on the spur of the moment.

Added note: I skimmed by on the skin of my teeth. My time sheet is in but my paperwork is still behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home