Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Day 52- Thinking

First off, I may have a Pasta Maker coming my way. I advertized for one on Freecycle and someone answered the ad. I won't count it until I have it in hand and know it works. The owner stated he only used it a couple of times and quit using it. I should be meeting him tomorrow.

That would be a big savings. This particular model sells for $150. YEAH I was originally looking at $30 models. Hopefully this one will

The second is that I have been giving thought to feasible ways to bring in extra money. Due to the demands of my work a part time job is almost out of the question. I decided to make my mileage a part time job.

I know... I know, I have posted about my mileage before. Today it just hit me. I could manage my mileage in a manner that would maximize my tax free income. I currently have clients in 5 different counties. I have no plans to do anything illegal or immoral.

I simply plan on maintaining my high case load numbers. by completing paperwork at home and working a few weekends I can maximize my tax free mileage. I am fully aware that the mileage is to cover wear and tear, gas and insurance on my car. There is still a profit due to my car's good gase mileage.

The other issue is that my goal is to pay off my SD as fast as possible. I have nearly half of the needed money. At this rate I will be done with step one of being debt free by Christmas. Step two will be pay off the second portion of my debt and the third step will be to pay off my credit card.

At that point I will start putting ALL of my mileage in an account to pay for my new car, paid in cash of course! And it will not be new. I like 3 year old cars. 50% off the new price and 75% of the life left. Sounds like a deal to me.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger ONLY ONE NAME JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH Acts 4:12 Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” said...

Jesus said,"Do not be afraid.I am the First and Last. I am the Living one;I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever!And I hold the keys of death and Hades"
Revelation 1:17c-18.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home