Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Day 46- WOW - A 5.39 % increase in Net Worth!

I updated my Networth. Even ofter a few charges to CC, deducting $25 each from the value of both of my cars, not having made a deposit to my official emergency account because I am still working on the challenge from August and sitting on a $245 deposit to my SD account.

I started tracking my networth in June. Since then my net worth has increased over $5000. Not bad for my salary and situation.

I have strong indicators that October's update is going to be verrrry good.

My checking account for expenses is twice what I need it to be to be stable. I am going to deposit $1000 of the current excess and put it along with the $245 in my SD account. There should also be a deposit from my next yardsale with my little sister. That will in all likelyhood be less than $100 but it all adds up.

I should also be making a $80 deposit to my official emergency account. That will bring it up to $400. The August challenge is finishing up nicely.

Today, I had a killer windfall. Someone was moving and I got a whole car trunkfull of canned goods and such. I would say that the total value was close to $100. That will stretch the grocery budget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home