Sunday, September 10, 2006

Taking a Little Moment

YEAH- I checked my paperwork and I can see these two patients next week. :)


Adding the countdown to Financial Empowerment on my blog has me thinking. Today it reads,10 months and 19 days. I am thinking about what will change when it reads "0 days, 0 months," etc.

Here is a few of the changes I envision:

  • Extra money from mileage will go toward a new (to me) car.(This should take 3-5 years to save for, but could be swung if absolutely needed)
  • I can go to graduate school after setting tuition aside.
  • I an be less frugal with groceries IF I want to do so.
  • I won't be stressing as much about how to make my two cars last.
  • I can have a real entertainment budget.
  • I can clean out the closet a little ( or not)
  • I can start to build a new wardrobe ( actually that should start in June when we begin peparing for the big annual yard sale at church.- but it won't be dependent on the YS finds)
  • I can build a relationship without worrying that my significant other will find out about my stupid debt.
  • I can forget about my SD and the consequences I could face.
  • The biggest will be- I won't be scrimping because I need to, I will continue my frugal ways because I want to do so.
  • I can start saving for a European vacation. that would be nice.
  • I can take vacation days at work and not worry that I will need them and can't take less than a full payday.
  • I can ...
  • I can...
  • I can...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home