Monday, July 17, 2006

LR Johnson.. Come on Down!

Your the next contestant on the price is NOT right!
Sorry, LR Johnson. I could not resist. Ok, I could, but I didn't. I read your entire blog last night and keep telling myself, " I could have written that." I love your challenges and your blog.
Your prize for being today's contestant is.... a spot in my links. If you knew how hard it is for me to add links, you would know this is a true compliment.
After reading your blog, I just knew the the heading was right for you. I repeatedly saw myself in your post. The post on creative gift giving was one of my favorites. Thank you for all the inspiring ideas and reminding me I am not the oddball my sister says I am.
I have been saving those give away magnets for a long time. I just recently threw several out. Now I have to start all over again
For those who are not familiar with LR's gift magnets check it out. .LRJohnson's Savings Blog - Making Magnets, Drinking Cocoa: Oh Yeah!
I have a suggestion for a new magnet. Check out Fabulous Ma's entry for July 17th 2006 Single Ma's Fabulous Financials.
If you want free photo paper, there are sources online from time to time. HP is known for this give away once or twice a year. I don't have a link for any at this time. The next time I see one I will post. Just google if you get impatient.

3 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always nice to find a like-minded person. In a world where peple think about More More More it's harder to find a "Less is More" like minded person. Each day we focus on our needs instead of wants and build security and treasure all the good in our lives is a day spent well! I'll stop by again.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Single Ma said...

Ha! That Garfield picture on a magnet would be fabulous. I'd stick it right on the board in my office. LOL

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Casper said...

Thanks LR and Single Ma- you are both FABULUZ ladies.

Single Ma- put that daughter to work making the magnat for your office HA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home