Monday, July 17, 2006

I Am Trying A New Tool

I am starting a new tool. I am too frugal to buy Quicken at this time so the next thing to me is my new handy dandy spreadsheet. Ok, I cheated I printed it out and I'll use a calculator.

Across the top or spaces for 31 days. Down the right hand side are my categories such as Income, Tythe, Rent ect.... I can total for a whole day by adding the numbers down. I can total a whole category by totaling the numbers across- Wheeeeeee, Oh what fun you can have with this item.

I will leave it on my desk at home and each day when I come home I will fill it in for the day. We will see how well I do looking at the cold hard numbers each day.

This should be good.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger 2nd Chance said...

Google has a new spreadsheet available...Look into it...you can input at work and home - if you dare you can share it with othes...it can only enhance your spreadsheet experience

 

Post a Comment

<< Home