Thursday, February 08, 2007

Day 56

Not much going on here at the frugal homefront.

Challenge updates:

Qtr Challenge: I have 79/2000- I need to be over 200 by the end of the month to stay on track.

Kneehighs- going strong-

nickles- slow, very slow- I am lazy!

Pantry Cleaning Challenge- slow, but steady

Shoe Challenge- Going ok- I need to spiff up a couple pair- this weekend is shoe
washing weekend.

The cookbook chllenge needs some work too. it's still early in the year.

I have a new challenge lol- I and a group of friends have set financial challenges for the summer. I am challenging myself to pay off my credit card by the 4th of July.

The sale we had this last weekend did ok. I spent some of the proceeds on MORE groceries. I know, I know... But these items were to fill out menues from other items in my pantry. I spent less than $10 at the bent and dent store.

.25- green chillies x's 2 ( for chilli)
.25- canned peas ( extend tuna salad)
.50 -big box of pasta
.25 -Swanson's beef broth x's 6
1.50 -10 count microwave popcorn
.25- lg can bean sprouts
1.00 canned cherry pie filling-- hey it's for a treat that will actually save me money. {I need to do something nice for a gentleman ;) }

I also picked up 5 mystery shops for the week. That will be an extra $100!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home