Saturday, April 14, 2007

I finally found someone to drive me home from my biopsy- sheeze, I feel like NO ONE loves me.
I had to break down and call a gentleman I went out with last year. The bright side is, I will hear his amazing Scottish accent when he picks me up.

I would have liked him to take me and sit with me during the process. I did not feel it was appropriate. I decided to just ask him to pick and drop me off at my front door. No need push my luck or ask him do anything he would be uncomfortable doing. I figure if he wanted to spend time with me, he would still be dating me. LOL

I was napping today, I dreamed I went for the biopsy and everyone else had someone with them but me. One of the nurses came up to me and said. " I'm sorry no one cares abou you." I woke up crying.

2 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Savvy,

I hope all is well with you. I had a scare a month ago that turned out to be a swollen lymph node. I hope your's is that simple. I will keep you in my prayers

 
At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home